Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NO PAGE FOR HUB! HUB SEVER PROBLEM .-. TOPIC CLOSED
Aceistheki-
d1
January 19, 2016, 23:20

Because there is no area to write for the hub server, I have written it here! I recently just tried connecting to the Hub server, and it appears to be down. I know it probably just needs restarted, but since no staff was online, I decided to post a topic here to alert you.

_NILLEKE_
Owner
January 24, 2016, 12:26

Whenever hub goes down people might receive the message: “Can’t connect to fallback server” If this happens please try connecting with one of the other ip’s which will directly connect you to the specific servers:

• plot.letsbuild.net
  • show.letsbuild.net
  • towny.letsbuild.net
  • games.letsbuild.net
  • pvp.letsbuild.net
  • etc
  • If a server goes down they normally restart automatically. Somtimes hub and show don’t, if staff is online (mod+) they know how to fix this. If hub is down people should connect to plot as a fallback server.
    If no staff is on the server they might be on teamspeak, luke’s account for example is online most of the time, when I wasn’t staff I poked his home account (Not work) whenever a server went down, he would see it whenever he gets home. This might be faster than posting on the forums.
    I’m not sure we need a hub section, i would personally go for a general section for all servers.

kookster
    Owner
    January 26, 2016, 20:03

You can poke my work account if it goes down.

_NILLEKE_
    Owner
    January 28, 2018, 16:59

I added a Hub and Towny section.
    If any of the servers go down, staffmembers can remotely restart them. If for some reason all server are down you’ll have to contact Luke, Ice or me, to restart the servers. The best way to reach me is through Discord DM.

Pages: [1]
    Mingle Forum by cartpauj
    Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.281 seconds.