Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Banned
AnakinAlex-
ander
July 31, 2017, 00:04

Hello all, i have been banned for 3 days on letsbuild for first bug abuse and then mentioning the word hypixel.
i would just like to say that i am very sorry and that i regret my actions, my username is AnakinAlexander, and i promise not to break the rules anymore, as i have now read them. please give me another chance today because im sick and have nothing else to do, i really want to support the letsbuild community and want the very best for the server in upcoming years.

Thank You.

-AnakinAlexander

AnakinAlex-
ander
July 31, 2017, 00:17

im at home, sick and really bored rn

_NILLEKE_
Owner
July 31, 2017, 01:29

First of all, I hope you get better soon.
You were banned 1 day 1 hour and 10 minutes ago for breaking multiple rules (6 and 10).

A few days ago you were caught abusing a bug that affects both the PvP and Towny server. Because of the severity of the bug, the custom spawner code was disabled on both servers. You were not punished for abusing this bug as you exchanged the bugged spawners for empty ones (so I thought…). However days later I discover you kept a few spawners a secret. Short after, you were added to the staff watchlist.

When I was updating PvP (whitelisted), you were really impatient and suggested to everyone to go play on a different server instead.
Rule 6 clearly states: Do not advertise/talk/ask help with other servers!
I personally don’t mind people talking about a different server, but some people do. You didn’t just mention another server but you were suggesting people go play on that server after you kept pushing me to remove the whitelist (which I did).

Instead of banning you for a week I decided to change it to 3 days. Now you ask me to pardon you after 1 day because you have nothing else to do. This is not a good reason to request a pardon and is hereby denied.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.074 seconds.