Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Unban Request: Aceisthekid1//AutumnHD TOPIC CLOSED
Aceistheki-
d1
October 12, 2017, 04:33

(I was told I would be allowed to Re-Appeal beginning October 2017)
Username: Aceisthekid1/(Changed October 1st) AutumnHD [Nick: CupCake]

Why were you Banned?: Original Tempban; X-Ray Hacking \ Perm Ban; Rule 11: Impersonation of the [Trusted] rank on the Factions/(PvP) Server of Letsbuild.Net
–Colored [Trusted] Factions tag, seen as resembling rank, not just title.
After Solid- proof of me X-Raying on (I believe it was the Towny Server) was shown//Recorded by a Staff Member, my original punishment was to have my [Trusted] rank removed. After arguments were started by me with this said Staff Member, I was temp-banned for X-Ray Hacking. Later, I appealed to be unbanned and returned to LetsBuild as Default Rank.
Joining Factions/(PvP), I had prior knowledge of Faction Tags, and being able to use colors in them (as I had done this before on other servers) and decided to set my Faction Tag to &5[&cTrusted&5]. This was to make me feel “better” as I was annoyed about losing the Trusted Rank because of my previous actions. I admit, it was meant to resemble my old tag, and therefore it was in a way breaking Rule 11 of “Do not impersonate any player or position.” I was Perm-banned for Impersonation of the [Trusted] Rank.

What are you going to do to Ensure you won’t break the rules again?: Honestly, as I’ve been through this twice now, all I can really say is I’m going to follow the rules. I’m done being immature about my decisions on the server, and I’ve learned my boundaries and that I’ve overstepped them.

Why should you get another chance?: I’ve learned my lesson not to hack on the server, as proof clearly showed I did, and I’ve learned that my decisions after the original punishment were purely childish and not needed. I admit to Hacking, I admit to purposefully setting the Faction Tag with colors to resemble my old tag just to “make myself feel better”, and I admit I was being extremely immature with how I approached my situation previously. In my opinion, I feel I’ve had enough time away from the server to realize my mistakes and this is why I feel I should be given one last chance. I understand usually- people don’t give third chances, but– to insert a small amount of humor in this, “Third time’s the charm”? I understand completely if you feel I should not return to the server, and if you feel because of the trouble I’ve caused in the past, that I should stay banned. I’ll respect any answer or response that is given to me.

I hope one day I’ll get to see you all and converse with you guys on the server again, so as always-

Thank you,
-Cup

kookster
Owner
October 14, 2017, 06:39

We are currently discussing this and will be back with a answer within a day or so.

Aceistheki-
d1
October 14, 2017, 13:30

Quote from kookster on October 14, 2017, 06:39
We are currently discussing this and will be back with a answer within a day or so.

Okay, Thanks!

_NILLEKE_
Owner
October 16, 2017, 00:16

Aceisthekid1/Cup/AutumnHD
Your ban appeal has been approved by the staff on the following conditions:

• Breaking any rules, will result in a permanent ban without the option to appeal.
  • You will be excluded from giveaways and exclusive events on the Server or Discord.
  • Due to the severity of the ban, you will be denied access to the Showcase and Survival servers.
  • These conditions depending on the situation are open to removal in the next few months based off your behavior.
  • Do you accept these conditions?

– Nilleke

Aceistheki-
    d1
    October 16, 2017, 02:19

Quote from _NILLEKE_ on October 16, 2017, 00:16
    Aceisthekid1/Cup/AutumnHD
    Your ban appeal has been approved by the staff on the following conditions:

• Breaking any rules, will result in a permanent ban without the option to appeal.
  • You will be excluded from giveaways and exclusive events on the Server or Discord.
  • Due to the severity of the ban, you will be denied access to the Showcase and Survival servers.
  • These conditions depending on the situation are open to removal in the next few months based off your behavior.
  • Do you accept these conditions?

– Nilleke

Yes, of course. As I said I will respect any decisions made. Thank you.
    -Cup

kookster
    Owner
    October 16, 2017, 03:04

Cup is now unbanned.

Pages: [1]
    Mingle Forum by cartpauj
    Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.119 seconds.